Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Obon was over


It is still hot outside. But it slightly better than the last couple of days.
Obon is believed these (ancestral) spirits return to their families during the period.(August 13th ~
15th) So we visit some of my relatives to pray. Other than that it is still the same summer vacation period. We invite some of our friends to have small party. Kids enjoyed till midnight. They usually sleep around 10pm but they are so high that could not sleep. Certainly after our guest left kids slept right away. >^_^< Well, it was very peaceful and fun moment we had.
Today's music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzy0OqGLIlM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kaz:

It took me a while to figure out how to reply to you on your blog! You can write to me at maui.slavko@gmail.com so I can get your new email address since you are no longer 'rambling'. Then I will send you a long message telling you what has been happening over the past years. Your pal, Bill